Mark your calendars!!
Dates: April 29th – June 5th (6 weeks)
Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: 915 Haywood Rd, Suite 101 Asheville NC 28806
Faculty: Gina Drew, NC Legal Marketing and Sarah Benoit, JB Media Group
There is limited space available; 15 participants only.
The Legal Marketing Institute is a comprehensive training program specifically focused on the online marketing needs and considerations of legal professionals. This twelve session, six week course covers the full spectrum of tools, strategies, and tactics that make up a complete online marketing campaign. Participants receive instruction in the latest tools and best practices for:
- Legal Marketing Ethics (NC CLE credits requested)
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Profile Websites for Lawyers
- Online Advertising
The course also includes reporting tools and strategies for project management, delegation of tasks, and the development of a big picture strategy — all tailored to the needs of legal professionals.
The Legal Marketing Institute has been designed for the following audiences:
- Individual Lawyers – Internet marketing can seem daunting between the myriad platforms available and the ethical implications to be considered, yet it is becoming a valuable, if not necessary, tool for many attorneys. Our faculty bring both internet marketing and legal experience to our program to address the unique factors lawyers face in this arena.
- Marketing Staff – Staying up to date on the latest developments in SEO, social media and online advertising is a challenge even for seasoned marketing professionals. Get current and receive training specifically tailored to the legal industry.
- Administrative Staff – Online marketing tasks are increasingly delegated to administrative staff. Our program is designed to add valuable skills which improve both effectiveness and efficiency, and provides career development for existing support staff.
The Institute was developed as an extension of the highly successful consulting and custom training programs currently offered independently by JB Media Group and NC Legal Marketing. Our faculty bring extensive experience as both presenters and professionals working in internet marketing and the law.
Gina Drew is a professional civil trial paralegal who has spent many years learning and understanding the marketing needs of law firms, both from internal and external perspectives. Gina specializes in ethically compliant, custom, strategic plans for web presence, including web design, social media and local search platforms, and associated print media catering to lawyers in North Carolina. She is the former administrator of the Buncombe County Bar. Gina also develops information resources and software for judges and virtual applications for lawyers and mediators.
Sarah Benoit is an online marketing, SEO, and social media specialist. Sarah’s quality focused approach to internet marketing has helped numerous clients achieve and maintain “page 1” search engine rankings. She helps social media clients develop exciting online presences that generate positive responses from target audiences. Since 2006 Sarah has been involved in educating business owners and marketing professionals about all aspects of online marketing and website development and usability. She is dedicated to helping business owners make better internet marketing decisions and marketing professional to integrate the web into their strategies in an effective way that produces results.
At the completion of the Legal Marketing Institute, participants will be able to:
- Conduct keyword research
- Describe legal ethical considerations for online marketing
- Evaluate written content for online marketing success on websites, profiles, blogs and social media
- Identify appropriate social media platforms for legal professionals
- Evaluate online advertising options including Facebook, AdWords and local search
- Outline emerging trends in online marketing
- Track, assess and report on internet marketing efforts
For more information, registration and other inquiries, visit JB Media Group’s website at http://www.jbmediagroupllc.com/services/online-legal-marketing-course/