Six attorneys at Roberts & Stevens Law Firm have been honored by their peers in the North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015 edition:
• Vincent D. Childress, Jr. for Business/Corporate Law
• William “Billy” Clarke for Environmental Law
• Jacqueline D. Grant for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
• Jackson D. Hamilton for Tax Law
• Wyatt S. Stevens for Personal Injury Defense
• James W. Williams for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
One attorney from Roberts & Stevens has been selected for inclusion in the
North Carolina Super Lawyers-Rising Stars 2015 edition:
• Stephen L. Cash for Criminal Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
For more information, visit www.roberts-stevens.com.