This three hour Overview of Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Estate Administration virtual CLE is designed for the general practitioner who wants to better understand:
- How to draft wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- How to plan for long-term care expenses and crisis planning, including gifting and Medicaid asset protection trusts; and
- After death estate administration options available under North Carolina law guided by real case scenarios.
- Zachary F. Lamb, a partner in the law firm Ward and Smith, P.A. in Asheville;
- Larry S. Hartley, a partner in the law firm Strauss Attorneys, PLLC in Asheville; and
- Mariah D. McKinney, a partner in the law firm Garlock & McKinney, PC in Black Mountain.
The fee for the seminar is $35 per hour and will take place virtually January 22, 2021 from 9am-12:30pm.