Hung up on whether to file that motion? Which venue works for your case? How does medpay work when a lien is in place, exactly?
Bring your legal questions, grab a pint, and interact with local legal “ringmasters” under the big-top at Hi-Wire Brewing in Biltmore Village on May 26, at 5pm.
The 28th Judicial Bar’s Mentoring Program is hosting a great opportunity for newer attorneys to interact with the following experienced attorneys that are there to share their insights, perspectives and advice on those tough legal questions in their practice area:
– Mr. Jay Kerr (Personal Injury)
– Ms. Katie Fisher (Family Law/domestic)
– Mr. Kip Marshal (Business Litigation/Mediation)
– Mrs. Jessica Leaven (Plaintiff Employment Law)
– Mr. Jon Yarbrough (Employer employment law)
– Mr. Chad Donnahoo (Municipal Law)
– Mr. Scott Best (Real Estate)
Attendees will receive tokens redeemable for one beer* or beverage per voucher. There is no charge to attend, and there will be food trucks and other varieties of beer for purchase.
Please use this link to RSVP.
*The event is sponsored by Brian Elston Law and no local bar dues will be used for the purchase of alcohol.