Allen Stahl + Kilbourne, PLLC is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist with strong communication skills and a friendly attitude to be the Firm’s first point of contact for clients, prospective clients, and visitors.
• Greeting clients and visitors
• Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system and taking messages
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
• Processing incoming mail and hand-delivered packages including scanning, and filing documents electronically, and routing to staff appropriately
• Maintaining the lobby, break rooms, and copy room.
• Serving coffee and refreshments to guests
• Planning/coordinating staff birthdays (set up and break down)
• Ordering supplies and keeping track of current office/kitchen supply inventory
• Providing administrative support to attorneys, paralegals, managers, and other staff as needed
Qualities, Skills and Requirements:
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion
• Dependable and punctual
• Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• Positive, upbeat attitude with both clients and visitors, and able to work effectively with other staff members in a team setting
• Must be proficient with computers including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Zoom, and Adobe Acrobat
• Minimum 1-2 years working in a professional office setting
• Must be available to work on site as this position does not permit working from home
Benefits include Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance, vision and dental insurance, and free parking. Please send resumes to our Operations Manager, July Laban at email@example.com.